Grilling

G

GV/Welder

Does anyone out there use a Jenn-Air if so any tips cooking on one.

What types of grilling tips are you looking for? Most gas grills are built the same and work on the same principal. One technique you could use on your grill is the "reverse sear". This is done by having only one burner on and cook your steak on the side that is not burning. When it gets close to your desired temp you would move the steak over the lit burner and finish it there to your desired temp.

Sorry but I don't have any tips for you. I have a Jenn-Air 4 burner w/infrared, side burner, and rotisserie. Haven't used it in a year after getting my Egg.

Its a great bbq but once you go lump you never or back.
Jerry

Jenn-Air tends to pimp their name out to various manufacturers to produce grills for the big box stores. I had one a number of years back made by Vermont Castings that was a very good grill that was sold by Lowes. A lot of great food came off that grill and it held up well for a number of years. The fire box eventually rusted out and replacing parts on it was not worth it so I ended up taking it to the dump. Because of the various manufacturers, repair parts are beyond reason. Take good care of it and it will give you good service.

Back