Just wanted to say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaBeBBQueen

is One Chatty Farker
Hey everyone, My name is Julie. I love to cook, I do mean love and I love love to BBQ. I have 3 kids, 17, 5, 3 and a great husband. I'm a stay at home mom, which will gives me a ton of time to plan for next years event. I went to Grill Kings this weekend and I have to say the Brethren Brothers made a very nice showing. Seems everyone had a pretty good time and made some awesome looking food!(I would have love to try some, but we we're force to eat "the other stuff") I have been lurking for a few weeks and BBQing for a few years. You guys really seem to have fun. So I thought maybe I'd give competing a shot. I met a lot of great people this weekend and hope that many will be there again next year, as I would like to join in on the fun. I must warn you however that I will have a lot of questions...lol, seems like a lot to learn :) Talk to everyone soon.

Julie

Welcome new sister! Glad you came out to play with the boys. Make yourself at home!

Welcome aboard, Julie! BigMista's better half, Mrs Mista tries to keep us in line but i bet she'd appreciate some more help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back