Outlaw Patio Model

midwestmindz

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Loving this new patio model from Outlaw BBQ smoker it's a 24×40 stickburner with front load firebox and the firebox is insulated. Moving this smoker around is a breeze with the steerable front wheels. Cant decide on the chrome or black wheel covers???

Attachments

• 1097804801.jpg
    1097804801.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 1097779107.jpg
    1097779107.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,035
With that stainless steel shelf, the chrome gives it more 'pop'. As long as you turn out great cooks, you could put it up on blocks if you wanted:wink:

I agree with Ron. Match the wheels to the shelf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I vote for chiney, too.
There's enough black to go around.
Save the black for when the chiney are in the dishwasher gettin chiney again.
Nice cooker!:thumb:

Put some of these on it
15-inch-g15.jpg

I'm curious why the firebox is rotated. Wouldn't that slow air flow through the pit? Just curious if anybody knows.

Easy...with that stainless steel table, the chrome wheels completes the picture! That is one sweet smoker!!!

I'm curious why the firebox is rotated. Wouldn't that slow air flow through the pit? Just curious if anybody knows.

If you look close, the air draw is from underneth the firebox on the rotated door. The rotated door makes a lot of sense if you have this mounted on a patio trailer, as you dont have to leave the patio to fed a log.

I know my Hunsaker drum has a bottom air draw is great and is less impacted by winds. I also know I have had to move or place a wind block on my Shirley Fab when the wind was blowing directly into the firebox.

These outlaws are on my short list of wants. Still want a Jambo, but the Outlaw hybrid is really calling my name. Time to raid the kids college fund. :becky:

Midwestmindz I am curious as to how many packer briskets or pork butts you think you can stack in there? I am seriously considering the patio model myself!

Midwestmindz I am curious as to how many packer briskets or pork butts you think you can stack in there? I am seriously considering the patio model myself!

I would say 6 to 7 butts and 3 or 4 packer briskets. Seen they have one in stock at American Outdoor in Warsaw, IN I love mine.

THAT is one sweet looking cooker. Like the front load - reduces real estate. ALso the wheels. AT 685 lbs it weighs almost as much as my 6' grand piano weighs.

Back