Sold my second child. Again

Chef Jim

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well a lot of you know that Sharon (BHSLH) has a rule. Buy a new one, get rid of one. Period, done, end of story. I can live with that.

Well I am all loaded to travel up to the FBA funcook competition and meeting this weekend. The Pro Q is loaded and ready to travel and I get an email from my CL ad.

I can't get the guy until about ten at night. He is going west the next AM and I am going north. But we figured that there was one place we could meet. So on the way out we get together and I take the Pro Q out and set her down in the parking lot.

Now mind you that this was the only cooker I was bringing with me, but he fell in love with this sweet little girl. He offered me full asking price, cash, well how could I say no, I didn't. Off to the bank, exchange the money, and as a nice jesture for not haggling, I gave him a copy of my book. He is eternally grateful. :laugh:

So now I have no cooker for the meeting, but who cares. It's not like I was in the competition.

FBA Funcook was a good time. Found lots of new friends and learned a few tricks.

But the nicest thing happened, Terry from Git R Smoked gave me a new name. I am now Judge Jim. Kind of has a ring to it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Cash is king, cool for you:thumb: Sounds like you had a good time there as well. Here comes the judge:wink:. Does have a ring to it there Judge Jim.

Buy One...Get Rid Of One...

Please don't show this thread to my wife...

Back