Sold Everything! (Well Almost!) Now What To Get!

rabeb25

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well I just sold all my Smokers minus my FEC100, so a small, medium, and large egg along with my custom bates. I plan on keeping the FEC, but when I move into the new house I will need a good all around grill. The FE pellet cooker has been catching my eye now.. If you guys where looking for a good multi-purpose grill what would it be?? Keep in mind I have been SPOILED by the eggs with seared steaks and pizza's...

I would LOVE a rotisserie, and have about $2k what say you???

Thanks

I'll build you a custom drum for half that.

Ok I should have specified it needs to be as easy as possible. My wife will not even attempt at starting a fire. She loves using the FEC100 though. So I am thinking either propane, or the pellet cooker. It needs to self ignite ;)

Ok I should have specified it needs to be as easy as possible. My wife will not even attempt at starting a fire. She loves using the FEC100 though. So I am thinking either propane, or the pellet cooker. It needs to self ignite ;)

Done! :biggrin:

Yea I am thinking either the Weber Summit S-670 or the FE Pellet Cooker. Unless there is something better for the price, I am all ears!

Weber Performer.

If you really want a Cadillac, and can somehow justify charcoal, go with a Hasty Bake.

Strangely, no one from around your area is volunteering to help light your wife fire?!!!

Perhaps this is a suthun thang. 'round here, volunteers abound.

;-)

Seriously, all around performance, not purely smoker, Weber Performer might
be something to look at...

Well...Sold everything and took the plunge on a 09' Weber Summit s-670. I was really skeptical that it could keep up with the eggs, but I got off early today and went and picked it up. I put it together and fired her up while I went to the meat market and picked up a ribeye and a chop to give her the test. I have to say it met or exceeded everything my eggs could do, and it was a hell of a lot easier then doing it with the egg. Food was fantastic as well. Tomorrow I am going to do 2 rotisserie chickens for a football party. Of course I took pictures because it DID happen :)

summit.jpg

temps.jpg

steak.jpg

chop.jpg

chop.jpg

Oooooo.... Shiny! Even if it is a gasser :-D :-D :-D

Nice grill! Congrats!

Time to update your signature!

Back