Haulin' Assassin...

HogGrog

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
...right to my back patio! :-D Struck quickly on a good CL deal and brought home a used, but well cared for, Assassin 48 yesterday. In addition to the standard ash, charcoal and water pans, it also has the V-plate and a fabricated 1/4-inch thick heat deflector plate, a bbq guru adapter piece that can be swapped out for the daisy wheel on the firebox door, a cover, a bag of Basques sugar maple lump and homemade rib rub! The charcoal pan has square tubing welded down the center lengthwise for a maze setup too. And the great guy who sold it was just happening to be finishing several different racks of practice competition ribs and I got to be a taste tester! Great ribs, great cooker, great day for sure. Off to do some cleaning and then get it fired up!

Attachments

• CfDUwjpMTaiig3kkfEDR4Q.jpg
    CfDUwjpMTaiig3kkfEDR4Q.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 272
  • kO32Gv+pSJWhMvTPQrKRyw.jpg
    kO32Gv+pSJWhMvTPQrKRyw.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 273
  • O5UPRx+%QEybewfg7wDCrQ.jpg
    O5UPRx+%QEybewfg7wDCrQ.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 273
Looks like it passes the pup’s sniff test and will be allowed to stay in the yard.

Those are sweet Greg. Congrats!

I was going to say that you're going to make Smitty jealous but I see he already posted. :becky:

Nice! I really like that color. Congratulations on the new grill!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

yup, nice score and you are going to love your cooker! The 48 looks small in pictures.. I can only imagine what my 36 would look like.. haha

Back