thank you homie depot

R

redbandit98

Well, at 7.95 for 40lbs I couldnt help myself. If I didnt feel too bad about it, I would have went back for more. I know Ive gone in on these killer deals several hours after they started and there was none left..Soooo I left then a little bit to go around. Maybe on the July 4th they will do it again and I can stock up on some more. :boxing:
photo2.jpg

Nice stash! I went back tonight to get more and my wife was really giving me an ear full over it. "You have enough! Where are you going to put it? I hate going to home depot, it stinks!" About that time I pulled out the $5 off $25 True Value Hardware coupon and she just smiled. As I was loading it into the back of her SUV she made some comment about how frugal I was being with it. Lol

Last edited:
Im seriously thinking about stopping on the way home from work tomorrow and getting some more, Im hoping they have more pallets of it. My wife is going to kill me..whats the shelf life of charcoal? A long time if kept dry I hope.

I still have 5 bags left over from last year, so this will get me by 'til next Memorial Day..

photojq.jpg

Nice stash! I went back tonight to get more and my wife was really giving me an ear full over it. "You have enough! Where are you going to put it? I hate going to home depot, it stinks!" About that time I pulled out the $5 off $25 True Value Hardware coupon and she just smiled. As I was loading it into the back of her SUV she made some comment about how frugal I was being with it. Lol

Dang, are we married to the same woman..... except I never got the positive feedback. She just rolls her eyes and walks in the house. I deserve it. Come on, it was just 16 bags!!!

Press the issue and they'll give you the same deal we're all getting.

Brickie

Back