• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Racing for the BBQ - KC, MO August 14-15

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone else doing this one? Payouts are poor, but the spaces are 50x70. Near home, so we are going to make it a family outing with camper and bbq trailer.

I emailed about judging - but he said they already had 36 lined up. No idea if they are KCBS or not.

This guy helped out on Friday with Jeff and Stan at p-hill to see how it was to run a contest. He helped me pick up the trash and get water. Seemed like a pretty good guy. We talked a lot about what the cooks liked and he seemed interested. I think his name was ken or kenneth. At that time he was waiting on word from KCBS.

This guy helped out on Friday with Jeff and Stan at p-hill to see how it was to run a contest. He helped me pick up the trash and get water. Seemed like a pretty good guy. We talked a lot about what the cooks liked and he seemed interested. I think his name was ken or kenneth. At that time he was waiting on word from KCBS.

Kenneth

Yeah, they supposedly got sanctioning. I doubt I'll cook it but if nothing else, I'll run down and say hi and see how he's doing. Seemed to be a nice group of guys AND they brought us a lot of beer at Pleasant Hill! :wink:

Back