Rotisseire smoker

hwy hawk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm looking at some rotisserie smokers. They are heartland cookers and cadillac cookers. Is there any differance between the two? They look very much alike.

never used one of those, however my buddy has an American BBQ Systems that cooked real nice brisket and butts, FYI

I talked to a member flyingwrench75, he's a member here. He has a heartland 4860 trailer model and he says he loves it. He also said he has not had any problems with it, seems to be very satisfied and recommends.

I was told by a cadillac owner that heartland and cadillac were the same until some sort of falling out separated the owners into two companies. I have no first knowledge of a heartland but Ive seen a cadillac cooker and they are very nice units. I know a guy who cooks for his restaurant on one. Over 1400 lbs of meat a week. so it must be a good set up.

Check out MuleTuf smokers on ebay. The owner, Tim Sills competes on the KCBS circuit and does well. They are great smokers and Tim is a great guy. I've seen them up close, Cadillac, Heartland, Nolen's, Ed Morrow's and MuleTuf. These are all rotisserie cooker manufacturers and I would choose MuleTuf.

You might want to check our Southern Pride also. They started building smokers back in 1976.

I'm looking at some rotisserie smokers. They are heartland cookers and cadillac cookers. Is there any differance between the two? They look very much alike.
Hi, just joined the site and saw your post from October. I realize it's a little late in the game for you but if you still need info on Heartland Cookers aka: Pit Boss Grills, I'm happy to give you the the rundown. I have a small catering company in N. VA and have been using a Heartland trailered 4860 with a flat grill and sink since early 2011. Short answer is I like it...it's a work horse!

Back