Roll Call. Inside 30 days. UP Hog Wild - Kingsford, MI - 7/20-21

Stoke&Smoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'm kind of surprized nobody has put up a roll call on this one yet.

We weren't able to do it, first because we were supposed to cater a wedding the following weekend, and then because of the whole cancer thing.

I see Fowl Butt is signed up to defend last years championship, anyone else going?

This has become one of our favorites, and we hope to make it next year! Doesn't hurt that I have old high school buddies nearby in Escanaba!

Last edited:
We'll be there. There was another roll call thread for this one but I don't think many posted on it. I'm excited, it's our 1st time at this event.

You'll have a great time Peter!

John, who runs the event is great, I'm not sure if they'll be there this year, but Tony and Anita, who organize Poor Que were there as helpers last year, and were also great folks!

There are decent grocery, Wally World, etc. nearby, water and power are good, and they feed you a nice Pasty (pronounced Paz-Tee) breakfast Saturday morning!

Wish we could be there also, but we'll try next year!

My wife is a fan of the pasty's. I'm excited to try the breakfast ones. Do they have egg in them?

If memory serves, they do....along with sausage, Ham, or bacon, and of course...potatoes.

They always have plenty. Grab 4 each to start....then come backabd see what's left. They freeze well!

One tip....it can get very hot(high 90's, or very cold (like snowy), and has. So come prepared! ( although its hard to imagine a cold weekend the way weathers been

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I remember the snowy year . Yep mid 80- 90 at home ....low 40s there . Headin out early friday. Rumor has I may be bringin another cooker home .

Cant wait to get there. That cold year was miserable. See everyone there.

Good luck to all the Brethren!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Back