• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CyberQ odd connection problems

Untraceable

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So Ive had my cyberQ less than a month. maybe 3 cooks with it. Today I wasnt able to connect to it. Its being seen by my router as an attached device, but I can not connect to it. I did a EPROM reset, reset everything. got back into it. changed websites and couldnt get back into it.

I dont understand the problem. when I was connected to it on my phone, I wasnt able to connect to it with the laptop. Never been a problem before with it through infrastructure.

Any advice?

after 50 min with tech support verifying and doing all kinds of different things, right before throwing in the towel, we restarted my router and bam! :doh:

everything appeared to be working as normal, that was the kicker.

on the plus side, BBQGuru tech support set up port forwarding and reserved my ip addy for me. Big time kudos to tech support!

Kudos as well to Dan at Firecraft for contacting Guru and setting me up with their tech support.

one thing that I did pick up that may be useful to brethren is if Ad Hoc works, its on the same system as Infrastructure so there should be all or nothing if there is a problem with one or the other. If Ad Hoc works but your infrastructure is bad, its got to be the router

Glad you got it sorted out, darn techno gadgets. Supposed to make life EASIER, not more difficult!:doh:

Back