Catering Trailer

SmokedUpBBq

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey all I have been looking at getting a trailer with a porch because using the enclosed and unloading and loading really is a pain in the ###. I was wondering what brands people are using and who to stay away from. I have seen a few sites and one company SLE Equipment wondering if anyone has any experience regarding them. I know Extreme BBQ or somehitng like that does great ones but wondering what others may have to say about some other brands. Thanks all

I have a freedom trailer (22' with 8' porch) and I'd suggest staying away from them. It was cheap, but the workmanship is real poor. Cabinets are pieces of plywood held together with flimsy aluminum angle. Self tapping screws pop through to the inside of the trailer all over the place. Tons of sharp edges. 50 gallon waste water tank holds about 2 gallons before backing up into the sink. Holes cut through frame for the drain piping have been absolutely HACKED.

I've heard good things about Diamond trailers in GA.

Trailer

There is one for sale in Idaho on craigslist. I believe its 55000. The good part is you might get equipment with it.

Mine is a South GA Cargo trailer which I bought through LKN Trailer Sales in NC. If I were to buy another I would not go with this same trailer. It would be fine for competition use, but daily use is killing it.

I have a freedom trailer (22' with 8' porch) and I'd suggest staying away from them. It was cheap, but the workmanship is real poor. Cabinets are pieces of plywood held together with flimsy aluminum angle. Self tapping screws pop through to the inside of the trailer all over the place. Tons of sharp edges. 50 gallon waste water tank holds about 2 gallons before backing up into the sink. Holes cut through frame for the drain piping have been absolutely HACKED.

I've heard good things about Diamond trailers in GA.
I have a Diamond Cargo 32' car hauler and I am extremely pleased with it. I'd recommend them :thumb:

Back