BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown!!!

My entry: ABTLand

7370329210_79d9f67f86.jpg

I can't believe this TD isn't overflowing with entries. It's BACON!

CD

I'm coming, I'm coming. Just got the first fire going in Dragona's belly tonight, doing the maiden roast with an 18# traditionally raised pork shoulder. Kamados kick COS arse big time, holy cow, I've only had her going an hour and a half and she's outperformed that crappy COS by leaps and bounds. Why did I struggle so long with that farkin' COS. :tsk: Oh yeah, $.

I'll have time to cook again on Friday, if I turn something in it will be then. Have my ingredients but still need to read the TD rules.

KAMADOS KICK ARSE!!

I'm coming, I'm coming. Just got the first fire going in Dragona's belly tonight, doing the maiden roast with an 18# traditionally raised pork shoulder. Kamados kick COS arse big time, holy cow, I've only had her going an hour and a half and she's outperformed that crappy COS by leaps and bounds. Why did I struggle so long with that farkin' COS. :tsk: Oh yeah, $.

I'll have time to cook again on Friday, if I turn something in it will be then. Have my ingredients but still need to read the TD rules.

KAMADOS KICK ARSE!!

OK, OK, I quit. :tsk:

I was planning to enter this TD and had some great ideas, too bad I became a vegetarian last week...:mad:

Yep, we're all buying that one. :mod:

Are you suggesting I'd stoop to pulling anyone's leg around here? :decision:

:laugh:

But seriously, I actually don't eat bacon but probably once a month, not to mention the competition is going to be very stiff for this category.

Back