December "Why I deserve this contest is now open! (To all active members)

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Yes this is Q related when you see the pic. Sorry for not having the November contest just go to darn busy. Here is how it works! You reply to this thread with The starting sentence "Why I deserve this prize is.. " and then a story usally funny on why you deserve this prize below. Here are the rules:

1. You must be breathing
  2. You cannot have one one of my contests in the last 12 months
  3. Will take only the first 15 contestants that correctly reply to this thread with the above statement "Why I deserve this prize is.. "
  4. Voting will start Dec 23rd and end Jan 1st 2010.
  5. Prize will be mailed to you at no cost. Sorry but because they are batteries USA only for shipping. If international $7.00 Gift certificat to Great Lakes Supply (Brethren Owned)
  6. If I forgot something I will add or changes rules as I please my contest (hehehe) Just to keep fairness.

Let the games begin!

So the prize is:

Two batteries for the non blue weaker Thermapens......

batts.jpg

Actually, I don't deserve this.:-D

Why I deserve this prize is because I am laid off and cannot afford to buy batteries.

"Why I deserve this prize is.. " because my Boss took 33 percent of my pay and benifits in 2003, and he and his Cronies get Multi Million dollar Bonuses annually........:icon_pissed
Why I still work for this AAirline is beyond me.......just gotta make a business outta this hobby!

Why I deserve this prize is...because I laughed when I read the packaging - thought they were advertising, "Electronic/Keyless batteries" and thought, "Aren't all batteries keyless."

I don't want no stinking batteries, I got a whole cupboards full of them! Beside my SUPER FAST GREEN Thermapen would probably just spit those out!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Merry Christmas to all!

I deserve them because my wife keeps telling me we can't afford a thermapen, but if I told her I already have the batteries for any color but blue perhaps she will change her mind.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why I deserve this prize is because my thermopen will probably be the only thing I will get to keep after having to sell my business!!:mad:

I deserve it cuz according to Landarc I am sucking up to Cowgirl.

"Why I deserve this prize is.. "...because my superfast GREEN thermapen is super slow these days and could use them! :cool:

Why I deserve this prize is because my garage door opener has had a dead battery for 6 months cause I haven't made it to the garage door opener store which seems to be the only place in Pine Bluff, Arkansas to buy batteries that fit!

Why I deserve this prize is..

I can use the batteries, along with some copper wire and a nail to make a magnet and teach my kids the joy of science. They will excel in school, becoming brilliant, world renowned scientists and will send me money to support my BBQ habit. That is why I deserve this prize.

Why I deserve this prize is:

I've EARNED IT. My wife's vibrator ran out of batteries a few weeks back and I haven't
had any sleep since. Please, PLEASE lets get new batteries in that thing. I have no
more fluids in my body!!!!!!

"Why I deserve this prize is.. " because I'm retired. That means that I have twice the time but only half the money :sad:. If I won this then I would have more money for things like meat and beer :biggrin:.

I don't stand a chance against some of these entries, but at least I'm trying.

Why I deserve this prize is that I may be able to use the batteries to power the remote trigger I have acquired to detonate the primer on the very large bomb I will construct to blow the farkin house up that my soon to be ex-wife is living in and I am paying for. I will use one battery in the remote trigger, and one to detonate the bomb itself. To show that this is also done in the Brethren spirit of passing or knowledge and even our tools along to other Brethren who need it, I will gladly send the battery from the remote trigger to another brother who needs it. (The other battery will be unavailable if my plan works. If it doesn't work I way well be unavailable.)

Why I deserve this prize is that I may be able to use the batteries to power the remote trigger I have acquired to detonate the primer on the very large bomb I will construct to blow the farkin house up that my soon to be ex-wife is living in and I am paying for. I will use one battery in the remote trigger, and one to detonate the bomb itself. To show that this is also done in the Brethren spirit of passing or knowledge and even our tools along to other Brethren who need it, I will gladly send the battery from the remote trigger to another brother who needs it. (The other battery will be unavailable if my plan works. If it doesn't work I way well be unavailable.)

remember no pics, didn't happen :)

NSA here we come!

Why I deserve this prize is:

I've EARNED IT. My wife's vibrator ran out of batteries a few weeks back and I haven't
had any sleep since. Please, PLEASE lets get new batteries in that thing. I have no
more fluids in my body!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! Worn Out Mod

Back