Americas Test Kitchen...

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys are on the same schedule as I am, but they are doing Beef Brisket on a charcoal grill today...

it was ribs in an inside oven with tea to add smoke flavor. At least they didn't boil them...

Love that show but exactly where do you fall are you pacific time?lol I'm eastern standard, so I we're way off but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up. Happy Holidays:biggrin:

Love that show but exactly where do you fall are you pacific time?lol I'm eastern standard, so I we're way off but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up. Happy Holidays:biggrin:

Hawaii Standard time, I believe were 6 hrs behind you all! I remind everyone than I miss it!!! :mad::p

I'll have to check when it's on.

I think that it is always interesting to see what they have to say and what they do.

I watched this last Satuday and at the end of the show they are hawking a deal with the cookbook of all this seasons shows as well as 4 DVD's containing the whole seasons shows.
Think it was $29.95 plus shipping.
Put a thought in my sweeties ear for my B'day.
ModelMaker

I've seen this episode before, they cook it on the kettle for an hour or so then pop it in the oven to finish. My first "low and slow" was inspired by their bbq beef ribs episode. It came out like crap btw :).

Back