"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Nothing! Getting ready to go fishing. Yesterday I smoked 3 lb mixed nuts, one butternut squash and three racks of spares.

Nothing, I wish I had the room to bring my smoker it would have been great. I'm the quatermaster this weekend at a beaver-cub-scout camp. I will be cooking for 52 all weekend. Theme of the camp is the olympics and they've asked me to create an international menu, each meal is based on a different country with the exception of Saturday dinner which I've decided will be a buffet with three countries
Greece-Pork Souvlaki with a lemon and herb seasoned rice
Morroco-Morrocan chicken with couscous
Japan-Teriyaki beef with white rice

Enjoy the weekend

Southpaw_1979
Brian

Last week was supposed to be wings and rotisserie chicken, but I spent the weekend roofing my storage shed (It's done :whoo:). The chicken ended up in the oven instead.

For this weekend I have a 1/2 picnic (about 7lbs) that will go on the smoker tomorrow.

Maybe some steaks this weekend to finish cleaning out the deep freeze. We purchased half a grass-fed beef from a local rancher (http://www.lawranch.com) and it went to the butcher for aging last Friday. Should be delivered next weekend. So the real head scratcher is where to start next weekend!

Tonight---lamb chops w/asparagus and ??

Sometime this weekend, a Turkey Breast.

Good Eats! 8)

TIM

Nothing, but for a great reason! Saving my money so that in a few weeks I can order my Assassin 28! I want it for the Superbowl!

Good size chicken drumettes, pork spares and some beef ribs for the lady. Gonna season the 4 drumettes each with different seasoning. My shipment of Simply Marvelous rubs came in (sweet seduction, spicy apple, sweet & spicy, and plowboys yardbird) for a personal taste off. Oh yea and a few pounds of smoked baked beans with pineapple.

Back