MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > For the Board

Notices

For the Board *On Topic Only* Strictly moderated. NO BAD KARMA! This forum is for questions and discussions you would like reviewed by members of the KCBS(or other BBQ orgs) Board of Directors. A clean and direct place where they do not have to wade thru day to day chatter.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
LindaM
Full Fledged Farker

Default KCBS BOD Nominations

Just a reminder that the nominations for the board of directors will close on Oct 31, 2008

If you would like to nominate a candidate please submit their contact information to:
[email protected] and [email protected]

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:

Your name

We look forward to a healthy campaign.
LindaM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
ThomEmery
Babbling Farker

Healthy :) I hope so to

Team What Wood Jesus Que?

Www.bbqthom.com
ThomEmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
drbbq
is One Chatty Farker

Well I was asked to sign a petition today at The Jack that is to be sent to the BOD asking them to stop nepotism on the board. Doesn't sound healthy to me.
drbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
ThomEmery
Babbling Farker

No Ray that sounds like the same ol unhealthy tune

Team What Wood Jesus Que?

Www.bbqthom.com
ThomEmery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
Bentley
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbbq View Post
Well I was asked to sign a petition today at The Jack that is to be sent to the BOD asking them to stop nepotism on the board. Doesn't sound healthy to me.
nepotism

–noun
patronage bestowed or favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship, as in business and politics: She was accused of nepotism when she made her nephew an officer of the firm.

I do not believe you can have nepotism in a position where the person is elected. The people who are circulating the petition may want to check the definition of Nepotism?
Certified Master Judge #5382

What is best in life? "To crush your BBQ opponents, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Last edited by Bentley; 10-26-2008 at 06:39 PM..
Bentley is offline   Reply With Quote