And so the free cook begins...tri-tip prep

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well, not sure if I am going to go live posting with this, or even if there will be time to do some good shots. But, I figure it has been a while since one of us West Coast farkers came on here with some tri-tips from the local market. These would be Angus tri-tips.

tritip_zpse3248380.jpg

Not special order, heck, I just told the guy to pull the top 5 off the pile. These are probably too good, I should go get some no-roll beef.

There are chicken boobs in a maple sugar brine as well, which was supposed to be for turkey, but, no turkey could be found.

poor guy. i hope you don't suffer too much through that cook. you know, having to cook such inferior meat and all.

:becky:

So, this is the great "in-laws" cook? Starting off good, probably gonna better than is deserved.

I wish we could get those down here!

You should be able to. Just get a butcher to hold it for you or otherwise they just grind them into burger or cube them for stew meat over here on our side of the country. I'm heading over to a butcher to pick some up today hopefully.

I wish we could get those down here!

You should be able to. Just get a butcher to hold it for you or otherwise they just grind them into burger or cube them for stew meat over here on our side of the country. I'm heading over to a butcher to pick some up today hopefully.

Hope I can get some as purdy as landarc's!!!

:thumb:

Back