• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Pitmaster's season premiere

HookedOnQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Girlfriend just reminded me a all new season of bbq pitmasters premieres tonite at 9/8c. Looking forward to seeing how this season will be

DUDE! I see who's the Brain's of the outfit! Thank Her!

Just Kidding.

I saw y'all's post 3 minutes before it started. I normally say You Da' Man! Now it's Y'all's DA Couple!

I needed to put on an order for some Butchers brisket injection, it looks like I may have waited a week too long. I'd say someone may see a bump in orders this week.

I've watched quite a few episodes of this, and really like it. REALLY looking forward to watching a season from the beginning, and in order.
My DVR scrambled the last few years and it was a cluster-fark, more than anything.
Good show though, very entertaining and educational for a noob smoker like me.
I've learned a few neat tricks from these folks.

Smoke on Brothers.

Love the show, that is what peeked my interest in learning to BBQ then I won my egg and off I went. Have the show set to DVR. Still hav e learned more from reading posts on this site.

Big fan. Had it on all day in the garage all day while I worked. Thou I liked it better with the big shots competing, better. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a little upset.. They had this episode on On Demand here for our cable changel for the last week... Enjoyed watching it again, but was hoping for a real new episode.. Glad its back on weekly though

I had to up my Dish subscription just to get this channel....well worth the extra $10 a month.

DUDE! I see who's the Brain's of the outfit! Thank Her!

Just Kidding.

I saw y'all's post 3 minutes before it started. I normally say You Da' Man! Now it's Y'all's DA Couple!

LOL she use to complain about watching it. I think that may have changed tho:icon_bigsmil

Back