• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A week of cooking pron

Cool, never heard of lamb loin chops.
How much does it cost to import them, and for how much 'poundage' ???

Around here they usually run around $7.99-10.99 per lb. Around here they're available in the local grocery store or at Costco. kind of expensive little Farkers but worth it to me every once in a while.

Wow, great looking food! Two questions:

How did you hold the brisket before serving?
How do you stay so fit eating great looking food like that? :p

It all looks amazingly good, and I am so seriously hungry now. Thank goodness I have some wings here at the shop that I will be cooking up shortly to satisfy what you've just done to me :twitch:.

John I'm sure I've said it before... but I wish I were your neighbor! :mrgreen:
Looks fantastic!

Wow, great looking food! Two questions:

How did you hold the brisket before serving?
How do you stay so fit eating great looking food like that? :p

Thanks Joe! Answers to your questions:

1. Brisket was foiled & stuck in a cooler that was preheated with near boiling water, water emptied, and surrounded by old towels. I wish I had a Cambro but I keep missing out on CL deals on them. It was held for 3 1/2 hrs.

2. I think I inherited my Dad's metabolism. :). Acid reflux also kind of helps keep me eat smaller portions.

Everything looks great, but my mouths watering over the wings! Did you cook those direct? How did you cook them?

Good heavens...Nice work.

Ah Ryan, seeing your name reminds me that I forgot to mention I used a 50/50 combo of Rub Co Original & Santa Maria rubs on the beef ribs! Actually I also used the rubs on a reverse seared tri tip at the same time as those wings but I forgot to take a pic. D'oh!

Back