Tempe AZ Contest Book Cheap Air tonight

Well, you know we have to take good care of our cherrypickers! :razz:

LMFAO! I'll be sure to ask to see your AARP card!

killingme.gif

Thom, I need to IM you about Tempe...

Also, In addition to southwest, united seems to have some cheap flights!!

I see I'm not the only one with thoughts of one more comp dancing through my head.

I will let you in on the secret at Pulte...........

Cool! Say ... that reminds me ... could you bring 2 extra FECs, a cambro, 2 EZ Ups, a triple sink, and a warm place to sleep please. It'll sure ease the packing :twisted:

Cool! Say ... that reminds me ... could you bring 2 extra FECs, a cambro, 2 EZ Ups, a triple sink, and a warm place to sleep please. It'll sure ease the packing :twisted:

If you are ever in this neck of the woods, just say the word. Every year at the Royal and GAB, we are hooking up out of town teams with all of that and more. This year at the Royal, I even had aged CAB briskets for two NEBS teams. This kind of stuff is not uncommon around here. We'll hook a brother up!! :mrgreen:

There is the secret G$
Generosity, Hospitality and Love of the Sport

LOL I think we have two teams more for Tempe

As I posted on the "local" forum, I have about 14 or so jackets and coats. I'll have a spare 2 or 3 I won't be wearing during the frigid night. It'll be in the 40s...well, high 40s...

As I posted on the "local" forum, I have about 14 or so jackets and coats. I'll have a spare 2 or 3 I won't be wearing during the frigid night. It'll be in the 40s...well, high 40s...

I'll have my cuddle buddy with me. :shock:

Back