• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Grillin On The Bay

S

SmokeInDaEye

Anyone? Bueller? Looking forward to the contest then heading to Belmont for the Triple Crown.

Sorry, The Anchormen will not be there.
I have a retirement party for my boss that day. He is the one who hired me for my current teaching position, I Have To Go.:icon_shock1:

What a fun birthday. The Brethren maintain the grillin on the bay crown for the third year.

Some pics

Unfortunately with Yardley and the NYC BBQ Block party we only had six teams but that was some TOUGH competition. Transformer came all the way down from Canada or where ever the hell they live and Purple Turtle drove to Yardley, PA from Connecticut, dropped off their comp gear for today's contest, drove back to Brooklyn, did GOTB then went back to Yardley!

Overall:
1. SIDE
2. Better BBQ Bureau
3. Transformer

Chicken breast:
1. Better BBQ Bureau
2. SIDE
3. Transformer

Fish:
1. Transformer
2. Real Deal BBQ
3. SIDE

Pork (any cut):
1. SIDE
2. Better BBQ Bureau
3. Beer Belly Porkers

Chef's Choice:
1. Transformer
2. SIDE
3. Better BBQ Bureau

Here's some pics. I got there late and had to cook the ribs REAL fast at about 300 degrees. Thought they looked pretty bad but I scored 169.7144!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to our very own Spice Fairy for another outstanding performance, kudos to Transformer and all who competed as well.
Nice going Clint, nice pics too.

(how many autographs did Colin have to sign????)

Way to go Colin..(er um I mean Clint)....and Transformer..

Ok, inquiring minds want to know, what is in box #1?

That was chef's choice. I did burger sliders with a three cheese sauce and carmelized onions. Filled the box perfectly top to bottom.

Back