Smoke On Wheels BBQ classes Langley, BC June 11-13

Will we see you there David?

We are very excited to come to B.C.! It will be the whole family. I don't think the girls would let us come home if we didn't take them with us. :drama::wink:

Will we see you there David?

We are very excited to come to B.C.! It will be the whole family. I don't think the girls would let us come home if we didn't take them with us. :drama::wink:

Heh...I think you might see me, though, as I'm local. I have to decide which class(es) I think I fit in. I think I may know a fair bit that will be covered in "Smoke 'em if you got 'em" (although I've never worked with injections), and may be interested in the stuff in the competition class as well (even though I'm not sure I'll ever compete)...

Decisions, decisions...

Classes are filling up but there are still a few spots open. This is going to be a good one!:whoo:

I took Andy's chicken and rib classes last weekend and loved it (see my review in another thread). If you are thinking of taking a class, this would be at the top of my list. And along with being great cooks, Andy and Kim are some of the nicest people on the planet. :cool::cool:

Brian/Kim,

Posted this in the Re-Up BBQ thread, but not sure you're still following that one:

Just deciding right now if I want to attend just the Competition Q class, or the "Smoke 'Em if you Got 'Em" class too. How basic is it going to be? I have most of the basics down, but never did injections. I already mix my own rubs and sauces, etc...

Thanks,

Just signed up for both "Smoke 'Em if you Got 'Em" and "Competition Q"! See you guys there.

Sorry Phill!!! Just saw your posts. We have been pretty busy and haven't been on all that much.

Can't wait to see everyone! We will be in the NW in less than 48hrs!!

I just signed up at the last minute. I'm totally looking forward to it! Canada rocks! :thumb:

If you've never been, you should check it out...:-D

The%20Jack%20(748).jpg

-------------> 2010 Jack Daniels World Invitational – World Pork Champion <-------------

Last edited:
Might be a tiny bit late to tomorrow's class...Have to take the missus to a doctor's appointment, but will hustle and try my best to be there on time.

Back