MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
Shiz-Nit
Babbling Farker

Default Memphis In May….

Anyone going to be there hanging out or competing? I want to make a vid and do some interviews and post them on here and maybe you tube with your permission.
Anyone game? Please PM me and we will hook up and have some fun and get your name out.
I will be giving away my team logo shirts and hats (we are not competing!!!). But merely an inside of the Comp and the people who love BBQ.
Shiz-Nit and the Wife

Instagram - bluegrasssouthernsmokers

Deep South GC28
Forno Venetzia wood fired pizza oven
Weber Summit S-670 natural gasser
Traeger pellet pooper
BGE's
Shiz-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
Swinebuck
On the road to being a farker

Shiz-Nit: We are Swinebucks BBQ / Too Sauced To Pork. We compete in MIM every year. Please come by and see us. If you wish to join a team we still have slots open. We opened our membership to contributors on this forum and already have nine BBQ-Brethren comming in from all over the country to cook with us. We have not met these BBQ fans as yet but I am sure we will all be fast freinds when MIM is over. Joining a team gives you a base for the three days to relax and make excurtions to the 250 other teams. If you or anyone else wants information on joining, costs, and benifits just email me at [email protected] . We have photos on our web site of MIM from past years.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck
http://www.toosaucedtopork.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Sa...5995846?ref=mf

Last edited by Swinebuck; 04-03-2010 at 12:15 PM..
Swinebuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
btcg
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiz-Nit View Post
Anyone going to be there hanging out or competing? I want to make a vid and do some interviews and post them on here and maybe you tube with your permission.
Anyone game? Please PM me and we will hook up and have some fun and get your name out.
I will be giving away my team logo shirts and hats (we are not competing!!!). But merely an inside of the Comp and the people who love BBQ.
Shiz-Nit and the Wife
Look forward to your vids bro.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
SmokeInDaEye
Quintessential Chatty Farker

I'll be there wandering aimlessly! Looking forward to it!
Gen II Komodo Kamado, Pit Barrel Cooker, 3x 18.5" WSMs, 22.5" WSM, modified 18.5" Weber Kettle, 22.5" Weber Kettle circa 1960ish, Weber One Touch Platinum, copper Weber Smokey Joe, La Caja China, Bubba Keg, Bodom Picnic Grill, Weber Genesis
SmokeInDaEye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
Big Butt BBQ

Shiz-Nit

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ will be competing in the shoulder category, site S-211. Stop by and visit with us.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
Capt ron

Hey Shiz-Nit... I'll be there competing with Tucker Cookers... Stop on by and say "hi"...

"Smokin' ain't no habit...It's an art!"
http://www.freewebs.com/susquehannabluesmoke
Capt ron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
BoneDaddy's
Take a breath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinebuck View Post
Shiz-Nit: We are Swinebucks BBQ / Too Sauced To Pork. We compete in MIM every year. Please come by and see us. If you wish to join a team we still have slots open. We opened our membership to contributors on this forum and already have nine BBQ-Brethren comming in from all over the country to cook with us. We have not met these BBQ fans as yet but I am sure we will all be fast freinds when MIM is over. Joining a team gives you a base for the three days to relax and make excurtions to the 250 other teams. If you or anyone else wants information on joining, costs, and benifits just email me at [email protected] . We have photos on our web site of MIM from past years.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck
We will be with Swinebucks BBQ, flying down from New Hampshire. We usually compete under the name Bone Daddys Voodoo Lounge! Would ove to hook up with ya!

Frank