MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
ASUBBQ
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Everyone needs one of these

Walk in on wheels!

ASUBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
Jacked UP BBQ
Babbling Farker

I am actually searching for one of those. I contacted that company in CT.

Ocean County Pig Assassins competition team retired and is now known as Jacked UP BBQ

Fec 750
Fec 100
Large Spicewine
Jacked UP BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Make your own guy's and save a chit load. Find a used condensing unit and compressor and get a trailer and insulated it. Put a generator on the front and away you go. I will have one by years end I just need the trailer now. it also makes a great beer trailer to rent out for gigs.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBBQ View Post
Walk in on wheels!

What are you doing friday bud come up and have a cold one with me
Old 04-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
ASUBBQ
Knows what a fatty is.

Looking more like next week, we are gigging Saturday & prepping Friday. Roadside down this way is bangin, we start serving at 10:30 and we've been sold out by 12:30 first two times out.
ASUBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBBQ View Post
Looking more like next week, we are gigging Saturday & prepping Friday. Roadside down this way is bangin, we start serving at 10:30 and we've been sold out by 12:30 first two times out.

Sweet! We start doing dinners next week until seven each night so give me a heads up I will be at the truck Wednesday on I have to do my lawn care business on Monday and Tuesday.