BGE Mini called up

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Small grill calls for a mini grill

Ozark Oak lump chips, Janeks Brisket rub on the ribeye. 3H all natural beef sausage out of Clarendon Tx. Ice Tea, nope not sweet tea to help clear the pallet. Also a foil envelope of peppers onions broccoli and carrots.

Last edited:
Mmmmm mmmmm! Load up! We all know what tomorrow brings! :wink:

Yep, MM's suck...

That ought to hold you over until Tuesday...

Definitely no Tofurkey or anything else To--

Can a moderator temporarily suspend 16Adams' account for 24 hours please. It saddens me too much to read another story of despair on Meatless Monday. :-D Hope you get through it alright buddy!

Thank goodness Tequila is a vegetable

I have a feeling that he is going to hide some of the sausage for when he starts to get weak tomorrow.

Great use of grill real estate!

Small grill calls for a mini grill

Ozark Oak lump chips, Janeks Brisket rub on the ribeye. 3H all natural beef sausage out of Clarendon Tx. Ice Tea, nope not sweet tea to help clear the pallet. Also a foil envelope of peppers onions broccoli and carrots.

Dang how many cookers do you have? :) Don't see the mini BGE in your sig :) MMmmm.

And Dessert- head start on healthy stuff. Home made pound cake with berries that had sat in fridge all day with coconut sugar. Made the same great syrup that white sugar does. See y'all Tuesday !!!!

Last edited:
Back