How many cookers do you have? (POLL)

how many cooker you have?

• Total voters
I have 7. However, my wife asking me to reduce the flock. So, anyone interested in a Lang 60 on a road worthy trailer? I don't have a place to keep it. It's in a barn at my Dad's place right now. It's in great shape and cooks some great BBQ.

I've listed mine a few times.... I have 25 currently... Getting a free kettle next week to bring my total to 26 :)

This is great evidence to my wife that I am not a BBQ addict and am perfectly normal. I fit right in the middle (or close) of the bell curve.

I have too many cookers.
Mrs Mafia just goes out and buys them and they show up at the house.
I wrote it in other posts that I can never tell what she will do, sell or buy.
I told her that I should sell off some of the smokers. She said, Good idea, I think
we should get a Jambo. I guess it's not a bad problem to have, but I don't need
a Jambo.

Lang 60
Lang 84 Deluxe Warmer with Chargrill
Large Spicewine
Large BGE
XL - BGE
Med. BGE ( Bought it for my son Vincenzo)
Brinkman Snp
Brinkman ECB
GOSM
Weber Kettle

Well, I don't know 'bout the rest of you, but I think I need both my smoker and my gasser. Sometimes you just wanna slap a quick steak on the grill, sit down, and eat it. Although I think I can do anything with my smoker that my grill can do, there is a time factor. The gasser is hooked up to a natural gas line, and heats up in nothing flat. If I need it right now, it's going on the gasser. :noidea:
I never said I didn't need two; I have a gasser and a UDS. Once I move out to our place in SC, I'll have a lot more room, though. I just might have to build an outdoor pizza oven.....

I have quite a few, but I use them to hold competitions. I tend to use the FEC100, Outdoorchef Easy Charcoal, Weber Ranch, WSM 57 and Traeger.

Outdoorchef Ascona 10
Outdoorchef Easy Charcoal 1
Outdoorchef City Grill 1
Outdoorchef Ambri 1
Outdoorchef Leon 1
Weber Q200 10
Pro Q Excel 8
Pro Q Frontier 2
WSM 47 1
WSM 57 1
Weber One Touch 1
Weber Ranch 1
FEC100 2
Traeger Texas 3
Cobb 1
Total 44

I have 6 1/2. The 1/2 's not completed yet. Four 1/2 at Weekend House , and 2 at Work House.

3-Weber kettles
1-Weber Performer (gas starter w/ stainless cart)
1-Weber Smokey Joe
1-NB Bandera (the beast that led me to the Brethren back in 2004)
3-UDS's
2-Brinkman Dual Zone Grills
1-Charbroil table top gas
1-Lhur-Jensen Big Chief Electric smoker converted to charcoal & wood
1-turkey fryer
1-mini uds
1-Smokey Mountain two burner gas stove

I clicked 15 but actually have 16 because I forgot about the 22 1/2" Weber Kettle I keep at my mother's house to grill steaks and chicken occasionally.

I got six...

-small UDS
-midi UDS
-large UDS
-55 gallon Texal style barrel grill/smoker
-WGA
-WGA new inside the box for whenever WWIII breaks out or something like that

Last edited:
Recently gave away my Old Smokey electric smoker to get back down to a dozen:

3 BGEs (XL, Small, Mini)
Imperial Kamado
3 Weber kettles (26" Bar-B-Q, 22" OTP, 18" OTG)
18" WSM
UDS
WGA Charcoal
Weber Summit S-620
Pail Grill

Will be adding another next week so I'll probably have to sell one to make space as the patio is looking too full.

I have seven. I had eight but gave one to my brother.
1-homemade vertical (smokevilla)
1 uds
1 22 weber one touch gold (old faithful)
1 chargriller smoken pro with sfb
1 char broil gasser
2 weber smokey joes 1 soon to become a minni wsm

Just one, 24" X 48" Horizon offset. Got rid of my Duo, WSM clone and another veritical when I got it. It's pretty much all I need but will probably get a gasser come spring mostly for breakfast stuff.

Well lets see here
A UDS
A ECB gourmet
A WSM 18"
4 Smokey Joes
A Jumbo Joe
6 22" weber kettles, various colors (still looking for ????)
2 SS Performers (still need a blue one)
1 18' weber kettle
An old vintage round charcoal grill with a SS cover (you know the type that jacks the grate up from the center)
A Char broil offset
A backyard stick burner
A trailered pit with 2' X 4' wood/charcoal grill and 3 burner propane camp stove
A cold smoker and huge dehydrator (they dont count cause it dont cook anything)
A fire pit with adjusable cast iron grates
20 camp ovens, a 18qt.cauldron, a couple black iron pots (do they count?)
A UDPO (ugly drum pizza oven)
A disco
160 Qt. stock pot with banjo burner (for corn on the cob and occasionally scalding a few turkeys, chickens or piglets)

Two Gassers that I wont admit to owning (if your askin)
A old Sunbeam 22"er with tables on both sides and a flipup lid (all I really wanted was the CI grate but the guy wouldent sell just the grate... damnit)
A red weber 3 burner with wood slats, extendo shelf and covered side burner (HEY IT WAS FREE AND IT WORKS).

So whatever that adds up to.

Back