American Royal Space Assignments

Appreciate the info!
I'll be there as a CBJ wishin' I could get the map to load :cry:

Nevermind . . . had to do some scrolling down

IDK how the hell I'm going to find my way back to camp after running a box to turn in!

IDK how the hell I'm going to find my way back to camp after running a box to turn in!

It's not as bad as it looks, but you can have a very long walk from some of the sites. People hang out to watch the end of the turn ins, because there are always a few people sprinting in as the window closes.

Consider someone to run interference for the box runner. Lots of people to get around and through.

We're in 285, which is a lot closer than we were last year...yay for having a sponsor want a bigger space! However, we're also right next to Entercom radio's site, which means there may be a lot of foot traffic to deal with. We'll see.

Also, I agree with having a fullback to block for the box runners, we might have lost our ribs without it last year.

Saffron and I were further down than you are, and I am further down this year - quit whining!

I don't know who the guy was in 2011 riding a bike to turn in, but I wanted to kick his "tire". He was zipping in and out between the normal folks walking their boxes. I hope he's not there this year.

Back