Question for Candidates

Sorry, I was working back from the pork turn-in time. That puts the 45 minutes at 12:15, right between chicken and ribs.
I guess the reps could check to see if cooks have whole butts in their smokers at 10 am. For me, the reps could check my Cambro because that is where they would find the butts at 10 am. The time for judge check-in and orientation could be adjusted to make it happen.

Benny

Under my suggested rule, 12:15 is the earliest you could put parted pork back in the cooker. If your butts are out of the cooker, then it doesn't matter

At most contests around here, that's when they have the judges meeting.
So? Reps aren't high school girls - they don't have to travel in packs or all be at every function at the same time. KCBS requires 1 rep for every 25 teams, so if you have 51 teams you have to pay for 3 reps. I would hope that it doesn't take all three to run a judge's meeting.

I agree Doc. Lets just cook pork loin and tri tip. them when everyone gets better we will switch it up again. then we will give everyone an "I can potty ribbon" at awards...

For the record i have never given any thought to parting my butt or my point. I learned how to do it with out those steps...

I agree Doc. Lets just cook pork loin and tri tip. them when everyone gets better we will switch it up again. then we will give everyone an "I can potty ribbon" at awards...

For the record i have never given any thought to parting my butt or my point. I learned how to do it with out those steps...

I never got a potty award but I did shart at awards once. At least I said I did while announcing then! Trying to "start" the awards but when I said it, it came out "shart". I'll never live that one down! :bow:

I have been visiting this website and a couple others and I see quite a bit of chatter about the election for the kcbs board. Can anyone post questions for the candidates? Just wondered if that was ok, I am a member of KCBS and usually don't vote but while reading the Bull Sheet there are more than a dozen people running. That sent up a red flag that something must be important enough to these folks for them to want to run. While I usually don't have much to say on sites like this I thought I would see what conversing on here would be like and this interests me and my four votes. Hopefully being new I'm not out of line by putting this on here.

Back