Hot RIBS - ǝɔuǝıɹǝdxǝ ǝʇɐɯıʇln ǝɥʇ - RIBS Fast

i never did Butts or abt at that temp. rainy days are tough to get things hot enough. I miss my Funkotorium which covered my Meat Mama 3000.

What is your equipment. With some set ups you can actually just keep the pit closed until you HEAR it. Like listening to popcorn in the microwave, you would shut it down when you hear the most dripping and sizzling.

In your particular case, heres a great song recorded before his tummy blew up in that tour bus years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAA_LUCb0QE

LOL, Thats the best description of my cook ^^^ and love the jacket.
UDS. (Butts last night at 225* Ribs today hot and fast.)
Weber Kettle (ABT's)

Listening was out of the question. Sleet and rain hitting the EZ Up, was throwing my listening equipment off. I tried , Lord I tried.

Last edited:
Ok, theyre off. Looks like I'll need a little more practice. Thanks barbefunkoramaque for the inspiration. Time to consume these dudes, with the rest of all the good eats. Then me and the Misses are headin down to Beale street fore some R&R and a lil inspiration for the next cook.

4179431275_8fa84078ca.jpg

4180199916_8204b13eef_o.jpg

Ok, theyre off. Looks like I'll need a little more practice. Thanks barbefunkoramaque for the inspiration. Time to consume these dudes, with the rest of all the good eats. Then me and the Misses are headin down to Beale street fore some R&R and a lil inspiration for the next cook.

4179431275_8fa84078ca.jpg

4180199916_8204b13eef_o.jpg

Jesus, those look great! Forget practice. Did you notice the sinew?

Got to admit those bones look like what you cooked up Donny. Taste and texture will be the final exam.

That was cool Donnie..

My wife is sitting on the couch now and hears the video and says

"What's that guy trying to sound like Al Pacino ?... He's pretty good".

You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"

You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"

I'd settle for a few informal outtakes at your kitchen table..

Last edited:
well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.

well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.

If you're taking requests, I'd rather you skip Arthur and maybe shoot a scene from Goodfella's... maybe where Pesci is eating at his mom's house "The Hoof"

you could play all the roles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVqdnDk02Y

or the Billy Batts scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHuG0HWVf4&feature=related

Or you doing the Chevy Chase role in Vacation eating a brisket sandwich and dancing with Christie Brinkley... now that I think would be hysterical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Zp7vfyew8

Welcome back Donnie!

Enjoyed the flashback to a funkier time.

Back