• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grilled flank steak w/pron

EatonHoggBBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Did a flank steak for dinner tonight with a red wine, vinegar, oil, water, and Canadian Steak seasoning marinade.

dsc07390d.jpg

Now into the fridge.

dsc07391.jpg

Cooking it on the red performer along with a link of home made hot Italian sausage. 6 minutes per side.

dsc07392j.jpg

Resting for a few minutes before slicing.

dsc07393.jpg

Oh yeah............

dsc07396g.jpg

Barely had time to drink a beer.

Damn that looks good!!!

How did the homemade Italian sausage turn out? My wife informed me that we have a meat grinder that I was not aware of so I think I am going to try and make some to.

Damn that looks good!!!

How did the homemade Italian sausage turn out? My wife informed me that we have a meat grinder that I was not aware of so I think I am going to try and make some to.

Sausage was great. Had a pretty good kick to it. Real easy to make, you should give it a try.

Looking good Eatonhogg.....:-D.....I'll try a bite!

Firecrackerjack

Hey, where you been hiding?

This was good but the marinade really didn't give up a heck of a lot of flavor to the steak. The last flank steak I did I used PW's recipe. It was good also but I wanted something that wasn't using soy sauce as an ingredient.
Anyone have any suggestions for a flank steak marinade?

"Barely had time to drink a beer." That's why you have two hands! that's a fine cut of meat there. Nice eats and thanks for posting so I can be hungry all day!

Back