• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

Wesman61

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was talking to a Boss where I work yesterday about a stainless steel barrel that I saw in the storage garage. He said they were going to sell it so I asked what they wanted. He's going to talk to The Plant Manager who I happen to have a little favor with. I'm hoping he gives me a great price or just lets me have it. It has a lid and is a candidate as a donor barrel for the Big Pappa UDS conversion kit.

I'm looking for 1 myself but It wont be used for BBQ it will be cookin something else:wink:

Sounds like you need to buy some do nuts for the office. I little bribery won't hurt.

Bring in a little BBQ and tell 'em there could be more where that came from if things go right.

Wesman61, I am only 40 miles away. If you decide not to get it, I will take it. I promise to give you some Que off of her. :)

Update: the Boss let me have the barrel for $25. Now to get busy converting it. I can't wait to join the ranks of UDS users.

Here she is. As you can see on the bottom right it has a fitting that I will probably cover. I'm able to weld stainless and have the equipment.

19CA4EC4-orig.jpg

Back