THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Chris...just drinking water for now...:rolleyes: My wife set out the champagne flutes and wine glasses so it looks like bubbly and vino for dinner! :becky:

I hope Grandma comes through for Katie...root beer in the bottle is awesome! :p Even better over vanilla ice cream...:thumb:

Cin-Cin JD!! Katie and I are thankful for all the bbq friends we've made over the last year....glad you and Rhana are part of that group. Enjoy that bird (and the bubbly)!! Happy Thanksgiving!

NICE!:clap2:

I had every intention of doing a play-by-play on mine today.........I suck.:tsk:

That's gonna be a beauty JD! Awaiting finals.....

Here she is...fresh off the BGE and resting...it smells wonderful! :p

KosmicTurkey015.jpg

I'll be back after dinner...maybe...:twisted:

I gotta tell you...I've smoked a few birds in my day but none that got me a high five from my wife...that pretty much said it all.:p The bird was moist and juicy...a light hint of pecan smoke married very well with the Kosmo's Chicken Soak Brine and Dirty Bird Rub...all in all a very successful smoke...here are a few pics of dinner...enjoy...I know we certainly did! :thumb:

KosmicTurkey017.jpg

KosmicTurkey019.jpg

KosmicTurkey020.jpg

KosmicTurkey023.jpg

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kosmo's products other than to give it my wholehearted approval. But...hey...you don't have to take my word for it...give it a try...I'm sure you'll agree...:cool:

Good night...

JD

JD, that looks amazing! I love the Kosmo products, I used the pork injection today on a shoulder and it was really good.
I must say that turkey looks to be about the best I've seen so far. Great job JD!

Nice Bird! I'm rethinking the BGE deal now. Reading these threads I've discovered I don't know as much as I thought I did about BBQ. Keep it up and I will keep reading!

BD

Back