need a barrel for a uds in ks

T

tssievert

like the title says i'm in ks, just south of lawrence. the only barrels i've been able to find held ink and the others held paint. i'd really like a new unlined one but would settle for a food grade. i'm ready for the work, i just need the barrel.
thanks

I live just down the road in Emporia...I might be able to hook you up where I got my drum.

I know some KC Brethren should be able to give you some info on how to get one in KC, but I can get you one if you are ever down in the Wichita area.

Consolidated Container 913-281-0477

They have recycled containers for $25 I think. I snagged a couple and have been very happy with them. The are in Kansas City, KS down by the Kemper arena.

like the title says i'm in ks, just south of lawrence. the only barrels i've been able to find held ink and the others held paint. i'd really like a new unlined one but would settle for a food grade. i'm ready for the work, i just need the barrel.
thanks
Tell you what I found as a very good resource. Go to your local scrap metal yard. They may not have a usable barrel (mine did, but it was a kind of a fluke, most of his drums had scary stuff in them), but they do know where every pile of every type of barrel in your area resides. They can easily point you in the right direction.

Back