• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wisconsin Dells - Clearing the record

B

Bud's BBQ

Have spoken to both Tanya and Phil (Buffalo Phil - organizer) and believe there was truly some miscommunications that were cleared up. When brought to his attention, he quickly ponied up the appropriate prize money. They both sound like they want to put on a great contest and will do their best to take care of the cooks.

I, for one, am looking forward to a hellava of a contest and my hope is most cooks will go in with the same spirit.

See you all at the Dells.

I almost can't wait for this contest to be over with... And I am not even going... Just from the posts, et al. Glad the GAB with 4X the number of teams aren't having these problems...

• Thanks
Reactions: Coz
I'm finished with remarking on this at all, as it seems like there is a lot of chaff floating around. I'll base my opinions after the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and not completely getting my haunches handed to me, which given the roster may be inevitable.

Keeping it on the positive side for now.

I almost can't wait for this contest to be over with... And I am not even going... Just from the posts, et al. Glad the GAB with 4X the number of teams aren't having these problems...

You just have to worry about tornadoes!!!:shocked:

Back