rate this box

BRBBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
:eek:This was turned in at a recent comp and I had the pleasure of judging it. Where do you start. This is my facsimile of the box. And the size is about right, nickle thickness and Twinkie size. I might have to much lettuce but it's close. I talked with a few Brethern at this comp and I know it wasn't your's! Oh did I mention it has tuff as jerky:!:
dad-3.jpg

Is that brisket that is SLICED WITH THE GRAIN?

That's a weird looking box. Those guys should attend a BBQ school or prep-class. At the very least they should surf the internet for BBQ box pictures.

Clean and neat, but not appetizing. Top left piece looks wrinkled like bacon. I'd rate it very low.

No spam this is beef, I tried to copy the box to a "T". I keep clicking the Brethern Photo Gallery just to bring me back. KCBS encourages us to start scores at a 6 but I was at a loss when our table saw this.. If your team turned this in, wouldn't you want to no whats wrong or why you scored so low? Some body neeeds to do some home work:!: I did post this some where else so if your seen it before, we must be traveling in the same circle!

It definitely has to much lettuce and not enough sauce in the box. If he would have done a little of those fancy lines with some sauce for extra presentation points.

that's fake, or else the team was high when they turned it in!

Have they never been to a competition. Have they never seen one on tv. That's pretty darn bad. Maybe they were going for the minimalist look.

Can you configure the pieces to spell "Eat Me" ;).

That had to be a joke.

Wow I have never seen a box that bad before it is completely unappetizing The most I could give a box like that would be a 4.

I dont even mind the minimalist greens...Just give me some nice slices to score!

Did we also determine type of meat, was it spam, chicken, meatloaf?

Last edited:
I don't want to be little any team, so I'm not saying which comp it was, maybe I shouldn't even post this box! It's some thing I made up. For my post I used roast beef from the deli, some of you have eagle eyes!

Back