Charcoal Deal: Home Depot 2x20lbs 9.97

Myrdhyn

Full Fledged Farker
My local (Huntsville, AL) Home Depot circular is showing 2x20lbs of Kingsford Blue for 9.97 this weekend. I don't know if this is local only or not, but I figured I'd share. Not the greatest deal in the universe, but it's hard to argue with 40lbs for $10 IMO.

In charcoal thread it's been determined that deal is $7.97.May want to call store and check price for sure.

brickie

I must have missed the charcoal thread. I saw the walmart and lowes ones, but didn't see Home Depot mentioned, so figured I'd toss this out there. If the deal is actually 7.97 for 40lbs, that's actually a really good deal (at least from what I've seen around here). Probably go pick up 80lbs after work tomorrow.

$7.97 it is.
I just picked up as much as I can load up this morning at Home Depot in Hollywood, Ca. .....12 twin-paks. I'll be back for more tomorrow.

Here is my local ad. Sorry for the poor scan.

charcoal.jpg

Be glad you don't live in WI. From my understanding against law for them to sell anything under msrp, or what would be a loss..Something to that effect,but it sucks!

brickie

Great deal at home depot.

Walmart has twin pack 16.6 lbs bags of Kingsford for $7.50. I picked up 5 of those last night since Home Deopt is a 50 mile round trip.

Be glad you don't live in WI. From my understanding against law for them to sell anything under msrp, or what would be a loss..Something to that effect,but it sucks!

brickie

I posted in the other thread that my HD ad was 9.97. I just picked up some up and they are advertised at 7.97 in store. Sweet! Glad I live in Wisconsin either way though.

I posted in the other thread that my HD ad was 9.97. I just picked up some up and they are advertised at 7.97 in store. Sweet! Glad I live in Wisconsin either way though.

Cool, hope nobody from WI got offended by statement..Just constantly hear when I'm in "deal" sites how mad they are about the WI has to handle sales,especially around holidays.

Going grab some charcoal in awhile myself.

brickie

Cool, hope nobody from WI got offended by statement..Just constantly hear when I'm in "deal" sites how mad they are about the WI has to handle sales,especially around holidays.

Going grab some charcoal in awhile myself.

brickie

No offense here, this weekend there will be more people from illinios than residents in my town. If I did smiley faces I would put a winking one here.
Back on topic...now I have to explain to better half why there is 400lbs of charcoal in my basement. Great sale.

Just got back from HD:

$7.97 / 2 - 20# bags x 12 packs = $95.64 -----480 Lbs

10% off Coupon from Lowes (Post Office Change of Address Packet) subtract $9.56

Sub Total $86.08
MD sales Tax $5.17
Total $91.25 =============================== $ .19 / Lb

Schweeeeeeet!!!!

BBQShots
BBQShots

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a local HD and they are at 9.97 for the twin pack. I asked why they are different than other HD's and he said bring in the add or phone number and they will match it. I said just look at the HD web site and its 7.97 there, he said ok we will match that.......

Back