• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Lone Star Grillz Product Released Today

I’m curious to hear thoughts on these new smokers from LSG. I’m around 11 weeks away from them building my 24x40 offset pipe smokerbut now I’m wondering if I should switch to the new 20x42 for considerably less money & a much shorter build lead time (LSG says the wait for the new smokers should be no more than a couple of weeks).

I’m curious to hear thoughts on these new smokers from LSG. I’m around 11 weeks away from them building my 24x40 offset pipe smokerbut now I’m wondering if I should switch to the new 20x42 for considerably less money & a much shorter build lead time (LSG says the wait for the new smokers should be no more than a couple of weeks).

I would......I Like It - but not the 20x30" - Too Small.

I'm wondering the same thing. The cons I see so far:

1. Downgrade to 3/16 steel on cook chamber.
2. Moveable and adjustable smoke stack. What?
3. Looks like a pellet smoker (Purely aesthetic complaint, i admit).

But for $800 less than a 24x36? Maybe.

I asked for the mini ivc before they had plans for one and they would not build it. They said it would be basically the same price as the large.

I like this new line of cookers. Seems like they put a lot of thought/work into the design. Everything they build is top notch and this shouldn't be any different.
You can't ask for custom work?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m liking these things. Y’all chip in and get me One (42”) and I Promise to do Full and Thorough Reviews.......:heh:

I like them...I just think you are losing alot of cooking space compared to the pipe smokers.

Nah, .....Probally a lil more than a 20” pipe version of same length. Less than their 24” pipe smokers , Yes.

I like them...I just think you are losing alot of cooking space compared to the pipe smokers.

The largest of the 20s, the 20x42, lists 1610 sq in of cook space.

The smallest of the 24s, the 24x36, lists 1910.

The largest of the 20s, the 20x42, lists 1610 sq in of cook space.

The smallest of the 24s, the 24x36, lists 1910.

For comparison, the Yoder Loaded Wichita lists 1610 also.

Back