MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 09-27-2020, 08:32 AM   #16
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : George

Marc amazing cooks I would be happy to help you eat all of that
When I lived in Harleysville PA our house was in a hot air ballon flight path Was fun to watch
Mid Atlantic BBQ Association
KCBS
Back Porch BBQ Competition BBQ Team
Proud Member of the Zero Club

When all else fails ask yourself WWGALD
Big George's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 09-27-2020, 09:16 AM   #17
ShadowDriver

Name/Nickname : Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George's BBQ View Post
When I lived in Harleysville PA our house was in a hot air ballon flight path Was fun to watch
This morning, I took a quick drive to get special breakfast - Donuts from Rebel Donuts. Caught the hot air balloon armada warming up for their morning flight. Found the last one just filling up with air before launch.

Old 09-27-2020, 09:20 AM   #18
16Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDriver View Post
Thanks for your patience, Clay.

- Green Chile Rub - Really nice stuff. Great citrus/chile hit up front with a slow heat build as we ate. Really nice flavor of green chile and spices.

- Peach Rub - Great general sweetness after cooking, but the "peach-i-ness" was gone. This stuff was excellent on the ABTs and a bit more peachy flavor was there, especially on the bacon.

IIRC, Bob also sent along a Peach BBQ Sauce that we've not opened yet. We discuss it some weekends, and it'll probably happen soon on some full-on PEACH RIBS with both rub and sauce.

I'm having trouble sourcing PC Willy's Green Chile Rub from Santa Fe Rubs/Seasonings... and perhaps this new-fangled package from Whole Paycheck might fill the void. I intended to roll a Green Chile Fatty (with a JD Hot chub), but time just got away from me. CINCHOUSE reminded me as well that last time I tried the Peach on a JD Hot Chub, it also went over like gang-busters.

More blather than you bargained for. Hope it's helpful.

Y'all have a great Saturday evening.

I had issues finding the PCW chile Rub and mixed green chile Powder with Bolners Fiesta Fajita. Pretty good. Guessing 20-25% GCP

Just looked: limited but available via Amazon

Old 09-27-2020, 09:29 AM   #19
jzadski
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe

Man o man you really rocked it this past week. Your neighbor is lucky!