MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Synergist
Got rid of the matchlight.

Default Need Advice at Tweaking Cook Island with Weber S660 built in.

Posted this on another thread didn't get much direction, was hoping some pro's here could guide me in what to order and maybe some links to where I can get the equipment needed. Here's the recap :

I started this off about 2 years ago, I did a built in with a S-660 and a Side Burner, I used a LP tank Storage bin as well. I ran low on funds and since it was functional I was good to let it sit for a bit. However, now I want to get rid of this LP storage bin. I bought a 100LB LP tank that I can store in the SHED underneath the deck.

So what I need to know, is what do I need to order to : Support a LP Tank about 25 feet away... I'm going to remove the LP tank bin, move over the shelves and then stone the front.. Anyone know of any access lighting you think I could use that would look good, I'd appreciate any other ideas, I have a trash can on the other side. :

I"m pretty novice, so I need to know what hose, what connectors to order etc.. the hose/line from the Grill to the LP tank is only about 5 feet so I need to replace that, I also need some gear for the tank as well. Links, guideance would be greatly appreciated .

Hose : What Kind?
Conector to the LP tank? what do I order.. etc..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2592.jpg (48.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2593.jpg (46.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2594.jpg (52.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2595.jpg (55.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2596.jpg (40.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2597.jpg (26.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2598.jpg (26.7 KB, 30 views)
Synergist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #2
Synergist
Got rid of the matchlight.

Also, I'm thinking of stoning the base.. I think thats the best bet.. Would love any input there as well.
Synergist is offline   Reply With Quote