The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Old 04-16-2018, 01:41 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default charcoal fired coffee bean roaster, new version, big drum size, easy fill in/pull out

New version of charcoal coffee roaster.
Big size of drum, good for 1100 gram fresh coffee bean,suggested each batch 300 gram.
Easy to fill in/ pull out coffee bean from drum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UJgOPVE2E&t=72s

woodpelletsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #2
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

​upgraded again.

#1. faster motor 25 rmp

#2.sampling tool

#3.hand wheel to place drum, and rotate drum manually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55uaxiOPSt0​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmWjnNaJno​​
Old 05-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

​I received following message from an eBay buyer on May 03,2018

HELLO MY FRIEND , THE FIRST ROASTER ARRIVED HERE . I THINK THE WORKMENSHIP OF THE STEEL METAL IS VERY GOOD . IT SHOULD LAST MANY YEARS . I DID HAVE ONE SMALL PROBLEM ( THE CRIMPPED WIRES FELL OFF OF THE TURN MOTOR .) CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM ? I'VE JUST MADE PURCHASE OF TWO MORE ROASTERS . I'M ALSO GOIG TO BUY THE LAST ONE YOU HAVE LISTED .PLEASE CHECK ALL THE CRIMPPED WIRE ASSEMBLIES AND GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THE WIRE THAT FELL OFF THE TWO LITTLE POST THAT THEY CONNECT TO . THANK FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH ME ​

( commented by woodpelletsmoker, wire puzzle solved)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last he bought 6 pieces totally.

The first buyer bought 2 pieces.

Totally I have only 2 buyers, but sold 8 pieces.

the Roaster must be something otherwise the eBay buyer would not have bought 6 pieces.

But there must be something wrong otherwise I would have many more buyers.

What do you suggest