Woo-Hoo! We're approved!!!

BTW Great job guys!!!!!!

I'm watching your every move and will be taking notes so I can get set up at our local farmers market. It's only 200 yards away so I have no excuse NOT to get started.

At the moment there is one stall there selling and grilling fresh sausage. I can out service them, I know I can.

If I ever find an agreeing wife like you, I might consider getting married again :rolleyes:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! :icon_pissed:icon_devil

Not sure how to respond to the above... Would be nice to have an agreeable wife, but it is nice not to have the wife too... Oh well, to much thinking and not enough drinking....

Bigmista, Must be great to live in a place where you can use an open trailer for catering and comps! Here in Ohio the weather changes to fast, and we have this stuff called snow.

You don't want to get into it with MrsMista on this subject... Don't ask me how I know, I just do....

Not sure how to respond to the above... Would be nice to have an agreeable wife, but it is nice not to have the wife too... Oh well, to much thinking and not enough drinking....

Well, I am enjoying your avatar and a wifey will not go for such :biggrin:

Well, I am enjoying your avatar and a wifey will not go for such :biggrin:

Did you not see Neil with the pubescent girls with the ropes. To secure to care. If he ever gave me reason to be insecure you guys would be the first to know since he would need a place to live.

Back