No Message...Just Thanks Everyone.

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just want to say thank you for all the wonderful folk here. Just wanted to personally thank all brothers and sister here! The hard working moderators and staff are just awsome. Thanks so much. Moderators, hope this belongs in Q talk but move is you think different.

looks like someone's been in the "i love you man" sauce!! but in this forum, it's okay to drink and post!! LOL!

Right now I'm on some Cognac, listening to Alexander O'Neal's first album, just finished 6 ' 9th's of a rack of ribs. Polishing off the remainder of the pumpkin pie feeling the vibe of this thread.

This is truly a great place to be, nightly, daily, constantly, being a part of a community of Cooks. From the serious to the occasional.

I, myself,.. am serious. But only to the scrutiny of myself and those who view my pics in threads I create.

I do appreciate the banter back and forth as Brethren we are as Brothers. That happens. And the truth is only meant to be accepted, not shunned.

This is definitely a great Forum and place where I spend the little time extra I have, being working two full time jobs.

I want to thank everyone in advance for answering all my questions!

Back