Large Egg rarely used with Nest $600. CL Deal no Deal?

i say no, but thats just me. I got an lbge + a ton of accessories for $750. Built a table myself for $200. If you go to an eggfest you can get basically the same price and still have a warranty.

That is not a bad price with the nest included. I would try to get it down in price as it is "used"

I'd pay a little more and get a demo from an Eggfest. They would include the lifetime warranty. Which would be worth the extra $150 or so. Or make an offer your happy with.

Thx, for the info y'all. I'm not looking however just getting a baseline. I will buy one, one day.

Something is weird about this add...The guy has three in different places so he must cook on them. Most people who BBQ have more than one grill in one location. And most would be on the BGE forum. And could sell it quick...

Just get a bad vibe from it..buy from an eggfest and pay a little more..

I'd pay a little more and get a demo from an Eggfest. They would include the lifetime warranty. Which would be worth the extra $150 or so. Or make an offer your happy with.

Yep I agree

Descent price if you can live with not having original warranty. The day of a steal on Craigslist for Eggs is long gone or at least few and far between.

That's a pretty good deal for 600.00 I'd go check it out and see if they'd take 500.00. Don't worry about the warranty...the mothership takes care of it's own...seriously! :biggrin: Swamprb and I can attest to that. :p

Back