• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS Election: The Board of Directors Winners

I want to thank all those who have been a friend and supported me in by bid for re-election to the Board of KCBS. To receive 1248 votes of the 2103 ballots cast, which represents 59.9% of the vote is truly humbling and I can not truly express my gratitude for your support.

My e-mail and phone is always available to all members. I hope this vote will cause the board to listen to our members and serve the interest of our membership for the next three years.

Thank you again.
Merl Whitebook
mwhitebook@kcbs.us

I want to thank all those who have been a friend and supported me in by bid for re-election to the Board of KCBS. To receive 1248 votes of the 2103 ballots cast, which represents 59.9% of the vote is truly humbling and I can not truly express my gratitude for your support.

My e-mail and phone is always available to all members. I hope this vote will cause the board to listen to our members and serve the interest of our membership for the next three years.

Thank you again.
Merl Whitebook
mwhitebook@kcbs.us

Congrats Merl. Keep up the good fight.

On a related note, I saw where the board voted down the motion to make new programs prove to be fiscally sound before going forward. WTF?

Thank you again.
Merl Whitebook
mwhitebook@kcbs.us

That's why you got my vote. Your openness and the ability of the membership to get real feedback from you was a big asset. Great job Merl!

Back