Adding team members

Tinybud

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hey all, not sure how it works with contest, but we are headed to dover in october for the diamond state bbq, paper work has been in for months now, but we now have 2 more teammates going, do I need to contact the event coordinators and add them to the team roster? Its usually just the wife and myself, but this trip we got two good friends joining us to help us out and hopefully I can learn something.:p thanks in advance.

The specifics of who are on the team normally only becomes an issue if there is an "admissions" fee or some other control over who is allowed in.

Probably some other situations, but....

Did they ask for the # or names of team members on the application?

TIM

It is on the entry form but i doubt it would be an issue, just shoot over an email it shouldnt be a problem, they are really responsive and helpful

Sometimes the team count is also helpful if the organizer is planning a dinner or breakfast which I believe is the case at Dover.

Like Sled said, just call or e-mail.

When I filled out the Dover application, I put my name and five unknowns as I was not sure who would be there with me. I just asked them to hold the spots.

Back