• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment 6th Annual St. Patty-Q in Dublin GA 3/4 to 3/5

This will be our first comp and we are really excited

we will be heading in fri a little before noon.bringing a cast of characters also bbq superstars will be there wanting to get some footage and interviews holler at us and we will send them your way for some shameless self promotion.just installed a 1000 watt system on the q trailer what time is quiet time.look forward to meeting some folks since this is our first gba event.crazy turn in times by the way and it seems like doing two comps with the second round of turnins.looking forward to it. see you there and hope to bring a trophy back to carolina.

Thats Great Guys! 57 Smokehouse, good luck in your first competition. And who doesnt want to do a little shameless self promotion? Quiet time is 11. The turn in times are new this year. But making finals is what you want. It is a little FBA with a little MBN too. Best of luck to all!

best of luck to all and we will see you there Friday.And sure id love some shameless self promotion for Mojo Smokehouse stop by and grab a cold one.Gonna have to look though cause i dont have a banner.

Can you order some good weather for the weekend. I know I would appreciate that. Also what type of setup are we looking at for the weekend? setting up on grass or concrete/asphalt?

Also what would the address for this shindig be. We are hoping to be headed south by noonish, but the best laid plans of mice and men.

dawgphan check your pms for the address i cant help much with the weather,well wth i may as well post the address here in case anybody else needs it.314 Madison St.,Dublin Ga.31021, i think the cooks meeting is at 5:00

Thanks for the info MOJO! There are place that are on asphalt, and some on crush and run. If we fill up there will be some spots on the grass. There is a lot of space. We will be taking teams up until the cooks meeting at 5. If you are a last minute team, bring cash. That will help with the deposit for the prize money. I hear the weather will be rolling in Sat Afternoon. We should be up and gone by then. Come by and see us Holy Smokes. We are set up in the parking lot by the farmers market.

What are the new turn in times we judged last year so I was going by those times

pork loin 10:15-10:30
pork 11:15-11:30
ribs 12:15-12:30

FINAL TURN-INS
pork loin 1:30-1:35
pork 2:05-2:10
ribs 2:40-2:245

Back