- The Mid Atlantic BBQ & Outdoor Expo - NJ, NY, and Philadelphia Area Brethren

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those who have an interest and want to see a variety of gadgets, smokers, and other BBQ related items, here is your chance. You can also visit the competition outside to get a look behind the scenes.

Might also be a way to meet up with your fellow brethren...

Friday, March 8, 2019 at 4 PM – 9 PM
Showboat Hotel Atlantic City
801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401

The Mid Atlantic BBQ & Outdoor Expo at The Showboat Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ is Friday, March 8, 2019 from 4pm-9pm and Saturday, March 9, 2019 from 12pm-7pm. Official website: www.midatlanticbbqexpo.com

This "Kick Off To BBQ & Outdoor Season" Expo is on the former gaming floor at The Showboat, right on the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk. 100,000 square feet of indoor space will be filled with exhibitors in the BBQ world, like: Grills, Smokers, BBQ Supplies, Gadgets, Farms, Restaurants, Caterers Competitions, Charcoal, Rubs, Sauces, Organizations & More. "Outdoor" related exhibitors (also inside on the expo floor) will include things like: RV's/Campers, Patios, Lawn & Garden, Pools/Hot Tubs, Jerky, Graphics, Camping & More.

THIS EVENT IS INDOORS (except for the professional competition teams who are just outside the expo).

EVENT TICKETS ON SALE NOW:
$15 General Admission at Door (either or both days), Includes: Access to The BBQ Expo (over 100 exhibitors, including several BBQ food vendors), The BBQ Party (live music, full cash bar), BBQ Seminars,

Kids 12 & Under Get In Free (Huge Kids Zone with games & activities)

VIP FRIDAY: $40 (includes same as GA, PLUS Swag Bag, Access to private professional team zone from 6pm-8pm with unlimited samples, and VIP access to any BBQ seminar)

VIP SATURDAY: $40 (includes same as GA, PLUS Swag Bag, Access to private professional team zone from 2pm-4pm with unlimited samples, and VIP access to any BBQ seminar)

$5 OFF FOR: Students, Seniors, Veterans, Hotel Employees

(use code online and show proof at door)

$5 OFF ADVANCE ONLINE TICKETS
EXHIBITORS: May apply now (details on website)
COMPETITION TEAMS: FULL
COMPETITION JUDGES: FULL, with waiting list.

www.midatlanticbbqexpo.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/152163975736226/?event_time_id=152163985736225

Trying to work this into my plans for March.

Anyone else pondering the thought.....

Anything similar for SouthEast?
Wouldn't mind a short ride but no all nighters for me anymore.

Has anyone been before? Wondering if it is worth the trip

Below is a list of vendors.

c3b184_09e7fac8e8eb4ce1b963afc01be22263~mv2_d_3099_2188_s_2.jpg

Sounds, nice and very tempted. Hope it's a success and returns next year.

Damn. Would love to get together and meet some of the local brethren but we are vacationing in Florida that week. On my list this year to meet some of you for sure.

I'm looking to be there on Saturday.

Last edited:
Hi All 'IF" they didn't charge to get in for it I would gladly attend. Can't see why they charge to get in anyway?
Same thing with these pop up food affairs, there is always charge and then you still have to pay for what you eat.
Have fun to all of you that do attend, and report back.
Thanks DanB

VIP tickets are sold out....

If you are a over 65 or a veteran you can purchase a ticket on-line for $5.00

Back