Brisket on the Masterbuilt 560 Today

Looking good! I think that’s a really cool
Cooker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Took the meat off @ 200deg. I was using a Fireboard controller with 3 meat probes; one one each side of the brisket and one in the middle. Final temps when I took it off show pretty even cooking

Last edited:
I like the idea of the 560 but can it be stored outside or would all the coals get wet and become unusable? Thanks

I like the idea of the 560 but can it be stored outside or would all the coals get wet and become unusable? Thanks

I have it on my deck. After cooking, it cools off fairly quickly, then I put the cover on it. No worries

Finished after 10 hours
b2fc67afa1917de4c7faf89e68c643d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice! Looks great. I can’t wait to see the 1050, Masterbuilt really did a great job bringing gravity smokers to the masses.

I know that charcoal is not a huge expense for many on this site- I'm not one of them :)

How much do you go thru on a cook like this? You did this at 230 F for 10 hours? I like to run my UDS at 275 - 290 for most cooks. Just trying to figure out what my charcoal bill might be if one were to follow me home one day.

thanks, sir.

Looks good from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice looking brisket. Nice smoke ring too. My LSG cabinet puts out a really small smoke ring. I know it's doesn't affect the taste but it sure does look good and my brain is programmed to think it means more than it does, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back