Texas Pepper Jelly

K-Train

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Anyone used Texas Pepper Jelly's Rib candy? I'm curious about it, but want to get some feedback on it before I buy some. I was thinking of using it in the sauce I use. Thanks for any feedback.:thumb:

He done very well at the Jack this year.

Funny that I saw this as I was just talking to Craig about two hours ago. Yes he did well with his ribs at the Jack this year (6th overall). TPJ is all good stuff. I've used the Rib Candy straight, and I've mixed several of his jellies with sauce with success. The habanero gives a different kind of heat than serrano or cayenne.

We have used most of his products and love them!! Peach hab. jelly in sauce is good stuff:becky:. Rib candy is used by a lot of teams in texas. I just ordered 144oz of his pineaapple hab. jelly for thanksgiving and christmas hams.

K-Train thanks for inquiring about our product. I wish I could tell how how many cooks out there use our products but I am pretty sure some of them would not be happy about that at all .... :)

If you have an specific questions drop me an email and I will do my best to help you.

Wow, thanks for this thread! Texas Pepper Jelly is one of my many "lost" bookmarks. I accumulated so many researching BBQ, that I lose the trees for the forest, so to speak.

Need me some strawberry habenero.

I love the Texas Pepper Jelly Rib Candy! Especially the Apple Cherry Habanero. It's good on so many things besides ribs. I've used it on a pork loin roast and center cut pork chops with great results. We've also tried many of the jellies and not one has disappointed.

Back